The complete agenda is below but please note these important process changes
Meeting ID: 874 2659 2432 Passcode: 774726
The meeting will be recorded and uploaded to the City website (on this page) following the conclusion of the meeting within twenty-four (24) hours.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR CUSTOMERS ENTERING THE LOBBY OF CITY HALL
Beginning June 1, 2020; the City of Bells will reopen the lobby for customer service with strict adherence to the Texas Department of State Health Services. The following guidelines will be followed to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
· Encouraging no-contract payments, such as paying online, ACH withdrawals and/or phone call payments with credit cards.
· Individuals will be allowed into City Hall lobby limiting the number to one (1) at a time.
· Placement of visible signage will be placed in the window of City Hall door to remind individuals of the guidelines and procedures for entering the lobby and remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
· Individuals will ring the “Ring” button and speak to an employee.
· If the reasoning for entering can be handled as simply as placing the payment, or paperwork into the outside drop box, the customer will be advised to do so.
· If the customer needs to obtain paperwork or information, then the outside door to the Lobby will be opened by staff.
· Individual will need to sanitize their hands at the hand sanitizer station located just inside the front door before appearing at the clerk’s window.
· Individual will use own personal pen for writing, or one will be provided, and they will keep the pen.
· No one will be allowed inside the City Hall Offices until further guidance is expressed by the Mayor.
· The Lobby area will be sanitized after every visitor, which will consist of wiping down the counter top, door handles and any other area in question.
· Clerk is to wear gloves at their discretion of the type of work being handled at the window.
We are all in this together and our first and foremost concern is to keep our employees safe from the COVID-19 and to encourage our citizens to do the same, with respect to the employees of the City of Bells.
Any further guidance will be given by Mayor Angela LeBlanc in regard to policy and procedures related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Above is the 2019 Consumer Confidence Report for Public Water System.
If you would like to view a PDF copy of this report you will find it under the Notices and Information tab.
An Ordinance per the Proclamation of Governor Greg Abbott, the postponement of the May 2, 2020 Municipal Election to November 3, 2020