at 6:00 PM
County Elections will be held November 4th at City Hall.
Read more >
Click to Register
Bells is located at the crossroads of US 69 and State Highway 56 just south of US 82 in Grayson County, Texas, United States, Zip Code 75414.
The population was 1,392 at the 2010 census. Bells is part of the Sherman-Denison Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The Bells City Council Meets regularly at City Hall at 203 S Broadway Street on the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM.
The Bells Beautifucation Committee needs help with the following:
1) Putting up and taking down the American Flags for Veterans Day
2) Help paint and repair Christmas Decorations
3) Decorate outside for the Christmas Season
4) Place event flyers around the city.
5) Christmas Parade and Festival
6) Take down and store Christmas decorations
7) Yard of the Month Committee
These projects can not be successful without volunteers. Please call City Hall at 903-965-7744 and leave your name and phone number if you can volunteer to help with one or all of these projects.
2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report (CCR)
2013 CC Report
Click for more info...
Need a Notary? We now offer Notary services free.
Bells Snap Center
Deliver meals in the Bells area.